WORK WITH US
Want to be a member of our team?
Java Backend Developer
We’re looking for candidates who are mission-focused, data-driven, and above all else, looking for a deeper meaning in their work. At Idenyum you have the opportunity to directly be a part of positive changes that will improve the everyday lives of people.
ABOUT IDENTITY CONSORTIUM & IDENTYUM
Identity Consortium is a fintech/regtech startup licensed by the Croatian National Bank for PSD2 AISP services and is the RA partner of FINA for issuing digital certificates in the cloud, founded in November 2018. Digital platform Identyum is its key product, which represents a tool for companies to digitally transform their businesses, as it offers the technology needed to digitize their businesses in the simplest possible way while enabling people to securely store their personal data, create digital ID wallets and quickly sign digital documents.
We are currently a team of 12 full-time people (+ a few part-time) and we are looking for someone for our backend system consisting of 50+ microservices based on Java and Spring Boot.
WHO YOU ARE
– You have a mid-level experience in backend development.
– You have high knowledge of Java.
– You know to work in Spring boot.
– Experience with Keycloak, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Redis, RabitMQ, gRPC, Hibernate, OAuth, and Swagger is a plus.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
– Flexible workspace (Zagreb office/home office).
– Salary from 11k – 14k HRK net amount depending on experience and knowledge.
– ESOP possibility if you are fit for our company.
Send your CV and anything else you feel we should know about to: firstname.lastname@example.org